Salary: £26,000 pa
Location: Kennington Park, London
Working Hours: Full time (5 days per week)
Closing date to apply: 9am on Monday, 9th March 2020
Anticipated interviews: week commencing 16 March 2020
Trees for Cities has a strong track record of delivering high quality and bespoke urban tree planting and schools programmes.
Our activities are very attractive to companies, and naturally lead to professional, relevant and compelling corporate services. This is an exciting time for Trees for Cities and our Corporate Partnerships Team. We have grown considerably over the last couple of years and plan to continue to grow and develop further over the coming years. A key focus area for growth is our Environmental Offsetting Service.
The Corporate Environmental Services Lead Generation Coordinator will be integral to our small team in achieving our ambitious goals.
What you’ll deliver
- Research companies who are interested in offsetting, particularly those to whom Trees for Cities is not yet known
- Contribute to the formal accreditation process
- Ensure the companies fall within the parameters of our Corporate Ethical Policy
- Generate strong leads amongst appropriate companies who have substantial offset with which to proceed
- Create and update high quality sales materials
- Manage small and mid size accounts and relationships with clients
- Prepare certification reports for clients
- Achieve ambitious personal goals that contribute to team and organisational goals
- Assist Corporate Partnerships Team and Director with other tasks and activities that may sit outside of the offsetting service.
How we’ll measure it
- Achieving of personal numerical targets and contribution to team achieving annual income targets
- Quality and thoroughness of research
- Size and appropriateness of partnerships
- Repeat partnerships
- Being a supportive team member
What you’re responsible for
- Comprehensive research to ensure that we stay at the forefront of sustainability services
- Profiling of companies
- Selling of the offsetting service to appropriate clientele
- Contribute to our offering achieving mainstream accreditation
- Support the Corporate Partnerships Director with various activities to grow our offsetting programme and potentially other Environmental Services
- Working closely with other members of the Corporate Partnerships Team
- Working closely with other teams at Trees for Cities who are integral to the success and growth of the offsetting programme
- Proven track record of successful Business to Business sales
- Experience of profiling and analysis of businesses
- Proven experience of environmental/sustainability work
- Experience of organisational or programme accreditation
Knowledge and skills
- Good perseverance
- Speaks and presents well
- Good people skills with the ability to communicate ideas and opinions
- Very strong written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for trees and the urban environment
- A team player
- Energy, drive and ambition
How to apply
Click here to view full job description on our website. Download and complete the application form and submit by email to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Corporate Partnership New Business Coordinator’.
If you are selected for interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Trees for Cities is the first UK environmental organisation to have been awarded social value certification. Trees for Cities is an equal opportunities employer. Registered Charity No: 1032154.